Deeply Learn Balinese Tradition,Music,And Dance
Kemenuhis a beautiful village in the GianyarRegency. This village is particularly well known for its excellent wood carvings. We will meet with the local community there to experience and learn deeper about Balinese culture. From making the offering, learn how to do a Balinese dance, how to play gamelan, and engage with the people who are living the village. This kind of activity is very suitable for those who really want to learn how to do it. The teachers are local, originally from Kemenuhitself and they would teach us until we are able to do it on our own.
Tour Start at 09.00 From Hotel - Return To Hotel Arround 15.00.
- Get fresh coconut water as you arrive at the village
- Have a temple and Banjar tour where you can also see people are doing their activities in their houses
- Have a rice field walk, and you will be explained about the farming system they are using
- Get a deeper knowledge about the Balinese compound that is using "AstaKosala Kosali" as their concept
- Have a Balinese dance and gamelan class
- Have a delicious plant-based Balinese lunch
- Have a competition of making offers, the winner gets a souvenir
- Close the trip by visiting some of the woodcarving galleries