Crater RIM Senaru 1N/2D
Pick up point - Senaru Village
Pick up from the hotel at 04.00-04:30 AM transfer direct to Senaru village. Check in, Breakfast, and Meet the guide and crew for Trekking Briefing. Then transfer to Gate of Rinjani National Park.
The first hours of the trek climb steeply through thick tropical forests rice in flora, bird life and a variety of butterflies.
We need about 5 hours trekking to post II, and we take a rest and having lunch in Post II.
Depending on your preparation and weather conditions, the night camp is made either in the forest at post 3 Mondokon Lolak (2,000m) after about five hours climb from senaru OR continue the ascend for another couple of hours through grassy meadows Plawangan 1 Senaru crater rim at 2,641m.
Senaru - Drop To Hotel
After breakfast start descend down back to Senaru village (601 m), Rest stop are taken along the way, on normal condition, lunch will be preparing on Post 1 Extra,
After six hours walk from the rim, the trek ends at Rinjani Trekking Center Office in Senaru, where the car is waiting to transfer you to your next destination.
Porter only will carry all foods and drinks, trekking gears and cooking utensil. You have to carry your personal belonging by yourself.
Camp areas have to be following the plan itinerary or the condition most of the group member.
Decision to change the itinerary will be based on most of group member agreement.
- Guide will mostly assisting the slowest participant, faster participant can go forward with porter.
- Shared Crew (Guide & Porter). 1 Guide will assisting Max 6 guest/Trekker)
- Tent (175 cm X 225 cm), sleeping bag, 6 cm sponge mattress, Pillow, chair, toilet tent.
Things to Bring
- Certificate of health / Doctor Certificate
- Flash light
- Trekking shoes
- Long trek pants (wind proof recommended)
- Windproof jacket and light raincoat
- 2/3 pcs of T-shirts
- 2 pcs of shorts
- Small towel
- Sun glasses
- Sunblock and spray for muscle or balm
- Insect repellent
- Trekking polw