Mnt Rinjani Trekking III via Senaru
Senggigi - Baun Pusuk - Segenter - Senaru
Depart from Senggigi at 09.00 a.m. and drive to North West coast via Pusuk (Monkey Forest) and Segenter (traditional village).Lunch at Senaru (lunch box) then enjoy Sendang Gile waterfall. Dinner and overnight at Pondok Senaru.
Senaru - Post 3
Depart from Senaru at 08.00 a.m to climb up to post III (6 Hours).Overnight (Camping)
West Pelawangan - Segara Anak Lake
climb up to the rim (West Pelawangan ) 2 hours. fantastic view and a small volcano growing u in the middle of Segara Anak lake,2 hours walk down to the lake. overnight.
What To Bring?
- change of cloths
- boots / hiking shoes
- cap / hat
- flash light
- candy / snack
- personal medicine
- rain coat
- camera or camcorder
The different of Route between Sembalun Lawang and Senaru
Why Sembalun Lawang :
- Trekking point is harder because it is more steeply, hotter (less
- shade), and dusty
- View point on the way : open view of villages and savana
- View point at the rim camp area : apart of the lake view, the new volcano can not be seen clearly
- View point at the crater : we couldn't see the pick of Mt Rinjani
- temperature at camp area : lower thansenaru(colder)
- benefit : we could reach the pick of the mountain on the second day
- trekking point : rain forest. About 1 hour reach the rim, we will pass the most difficult point (walk through the magma stone and sand dune)
- best view point for seeing open view of lake, new volcano from the foot
- till the pick,and marvelous sunset.
- Needs more energy to reach the pick