Mnt Rinjani Trekking II via Senaru
Pick up point - Senaru Village
From Senggigi at 05.00, drive to Senaru Climb up to Pelawangan Senaru (8 hours). Overnight.
Segara Anak Lake
Fantastic view and a small volcano growing up in the middle of Segara Anak Lake. 2 hours walk down to the lake. Overnight.
Rinjani Crater Rim - Senaru
at 07.00 a.m. And climb up to the rim, enjoy the stunning scenery of Mount Rinjari and its natural surroundings. then down to Senaru.
Later By Perama Bus transferd back to Senggigi or Mataram.
What To Bring?
- Trekking Cloth
- Long and Short Pants
- Trekking Shoes
- Hand Gloves
- Flash and Head Light
- Sun Screen
- Rain Coat
- Changing Cloth
- Personal Medicine and needs.
The different of Route between Sembalun Lawang and Senaru
Why Sembalun Lawang :
- Trekking point is harder because it is more steeply, hotter (less
- shade), and dusty
- View point on the way : open view of villages and savana
- View point at the rim camp area : apart of the lake view, the new volcano can not be seen clearly
- View point at the crater : we couldn't see the pick of Mt Rinjani
- temperature at camp area : lower thansenaru(colder)
- benefit : we could reach the pick of the mountain on the second day
- trekking point : rain forest. About 1 hour reach the rim, we will pass the most difficult point (walk through the magma stone and sand dune)
- best view point for seeing open view of lake, new volcano from the foot
- till the pick,and marvelous sunset.
- Needs more energy to reach the pick