4WD JEEP VOLCANO EXPLORER
4WD JEEP VOLCANO EXPLORER operated by Expedition Bali
The Volcano Explorer Tour begins at the Expedition Bali Adventure Camp. Meet your tour guide, a trained 4WD specialist, and climb aboard one of our custom-built, four-wheel drive vehicles.
The first stop on your Volcano Explorer Tour is at Lava Ball Point. Hop out of the Expedition Bali vehicle and feel the incredible Kintamani landscape surround you. You will find a large cave formed from a lava flow.
The second stop is the volcanic lava flow of 1964. You will be surrounded by world famous black Lava formations and will witness the extraordinary view of an active volcano in the distance. Incredible photo opportunities await. As the guide navigates the four-wheel drive vehicle through the lava fields to get to the 1864 lava flow, you will witness the local farmers working in their small fields and vegetable gardens.
To complete your day, stop for an a la carte lunch and a long soak in the healing waters of Batur Natural Hot Spring. Enjoy the photographic panorama of beautiful Lake Batur from a completely different angle.
What To Wear
- Comfortable clothing with a warm jacket
- Sturdy walking shoes or sport shoes
What To Bring
- Change of clothes
- Swimming suit
- Windbreaker or warm jacket
Pick Up Area n Schedule
- Jimbaran & Nusa Dua at 07.30 - back to hotel around 17.00
- Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, & Canggu at 08.00 - back to hotel around 16.30
- Sanur at 08.30 - back to hotel around 15.30
- Ubud at 09.00 - back to hotel around 15.00