The Highlight of Flores Tour
Labuan Bajo Rinca Island
Meeting assistance at Labuan Bajo Airport then drives to L.Bajo harbor for getting on board.
* Sailing to Rinca Island.
* Afternoon hiking on Rinca Island for hunting the Lizards by your camera.
* Sailing to Kalong Rinca Island for overnight
Stay overnight on board.
Kalong Island Komodo Island Labuan Bajo
* Early morning sailing to Komodo Island.
* After having breakfast, explore the second habitat of the Lizards on Komodo Island.
* Sailing to Red Beach for snorkeling.
* Then sail back to Labuan Bajo. On the way will pass Bidadari Island snorkeling and enjoy the sunset.
Stay overnight in L.Bajo
Labuan Bajo Ruteng
* Melo Village is our first point. It is an ideal place for seeing the great view of the islands around Komodo National Park and little forest surrounding it.
* Cancar is a small village with a spectacular view of spider web rice field.
* Ruteng Puu village is a traditional House and village of Manggaraian.
* Ruteng is a cool town surrounded by beautiful rice fields on the gentle slopes.
Stay overnight in Ruteng.
* Golo Curu is a spectacular early morning view of the hills, rice fields, and mountain valleys.
* Ranamese is a small lake that has a pleasant picnic spot surrounded by jungle clad hills.
* Aimere is a place that produces local wine in a traditional way.
* Bajawa is a great place to explore the most interesting country side and the traditional village of Ngada people.
* Soa is a large hot spring surrounded by a small forest.
Overnight in Bajawa.
* Explore the traditional village of Bajawa (Bena village)
* Bela Village is another attractive traditional village and House of Ngada people
Stay overnight in Bajawa
Bajawa – Moni
* Nanga Panda, famous for its blue stone.
* Ende is a pleasant town surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery.
* Detusoko is a terrace rice field on the slopes
* Ndua Ria is a traditional fruit market.
* Moni, a small village as a gateway to the Three Color Lake, Kelimutu Volcano.
Kalimutu Lake Maumere
* Kelimutu Three Color Lake. Early morning start to climb the volcano. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of sun rise and three Color Lake from the bank of the crater.
* Jopu is a village as a centre of ikat weaving.
* Wolowaru is the only one chestnut fruit industry in Flores and the typical house of Ende people
* Waiara Black Sandy Beach is famous beach for sun bathing and snorkeling (snorkeling gear is provided by customers).
* Maumere is a sea port located in the East of Flores.
Free program and drive to Maumere airport for the next destination.