Flores 5N 6D Explore Flores 2
Labuan Bajo – Ruteng – Bajawa – Kalimutu – Riung – Labuan Bajo
Labuan Bajo – Ruteng
A friendly English speaking driver will meet you at Labuhan Bajo airport. On the first day we will visit
* Melo Village is our first point. It is an ideal place for seeing the great view of the islands around Komodo National Park and little forest surrounding it.
* Cancar is a small village with a spectacular view of spider web rice field.
* Ruteng Puâ€™u village is a traditional House and village of Manggaraian.
* Ruteng is a cool town surrounded by beautiful rice fields on the gentle slopes.
Stay overnight in Ruteng.
Ruteng – Bajawa
* Golo Curu is a spectacular early morning view of the hills, rice fields, and mountain valleys.
* Ranamese is a small lake that has a pleasant picnic spot surrounded by jungle clad hills.
* Aimere is a place that produces local wine in a traditional way.
* Bena, located at the base of Mount Inerie. It has a protected site of stones.
* Bajawa is a great place to explore the most interesting country side and the traditional village of Ngada people.
* Soa is a large hot spring surrounded by a small forest.
Overnight in Bajawa.
Bajawa – Moni
* Nanga Panda, famous for its blue stone.
* Ende is a pleasant town surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery.
* Detusoko is a terrace rice field on the slopes
* Ndua Ria is a traditional fruit market.
* Moni, a small village as a gateway to the Three Color Lake, Kelimutu Volcano.
Moni – Kalimutu Lake – Riung
* Kelimutu Three Color Lake. Early morning start to climb the volcano. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of sun rise and three Color Lake from the bank of the crater.
* Riung is a small fishing village with white sandy beaches. It is an access to the uninhabited 17 islands. These islands are good places to explore the coral reefs.
Stay overnight in Riung
Riung – Bajawa / Waerana
* Half day snorkeling trip around 17 islands (snorkeling gear is provided by customer)
* After lunch, back to Riung and drive to Bajawa or Waerana
Stay overnight in Bajawa or Waerana
Bajawa / waerana – Labuan Bajo
Leaving Bajawa or Waerana for Labuhan Bajo. End of the trip. (optional : Join HKC 02)